At Zentara Cables we only have one goal in mind:
Design and build the best sounding audio cables for the discriminating music lovers and audio enthusiasts.
Our design concept took more than 10 years in the making (from design concept to final production).
Our cable design is based on science, engineering, and expertize listening tweaks for the most musical and natural sound.
* Cable Construction / Geometry
- Proprietary design based on tubular helical geometry, multiple conductors, and symmetrically spaced conductors resulting in low
capacitance, inductance, and resistance.
- Small multi-conductors for minimal skin effects and optimized signal transfer.
- Micro-fibers between individual conductors for vibration dampening.
- 100% Aluminum Mylar foil + Copper Braided shield for optimized RFI and EMI rejection.
* Conductor Materials
- The purest conductor materials (copper & silver) available
- Single Crystal Copper (SCC) and Single Crystal Silver (SCS) for our Reference cables
- 6N (99.9999%) Copper are use in our mid-level TF-8 speaker cables.
- Multiple size conductors for minimal skin effect and the widest frequency range.
- We do not use copper alloys, silver plated copper (SPC), aluminum, gold plated copper, or low purity silver material for our cables.
Base on our experience, testing, and listening sessions, these type of materials are not very musical (edgy, grainy, bright, forward &
- The highest purity Copper (6N & single crystal) and Silver (OCC) are the best sounding conductors.
* Insulation Material
- Each individual conductor is insulated with an ultra-thin Teflon material. This ensures that the insulation will not be affected by
temperature (-80°C to 200°C) and the cable will sound best under any listening condition. Teflon is much more superior to PVC or
PE for temperature performance, fluid resistance, and dielectric absorption.
- Many of our competition uses Teflon, but their conductors are silver plated copper (basically an "off the shelf" military wire). These
cables are inferior to our cables which use only the purest copper or silver conductors with ultra-thin Teflon insulation.
- A thermoplastic rubber is used for the outer cable jacket for flexibility and handling.
* High Performance Connectors
- High performance copper with gold plated Spades, Banana, and RCA connectors.
- High performance Neutrik/Furutech XLR Connectors.
- For our Reference interconnects, we use OCC copper RCA plugs with gold or rhodium platings.
* High Performance & Unbeatable Value
- Our cables are specifically manufactured in a "state of the art" ISO/TS-16949 high tech wire manufacturing facility in the USA.
- Each speaker cable and interconnect is individually hand terminated and assembled in our US facility to ensure the highest quality
for many years of music enjoyment and reliability.
- We sell our cables DIRECT to the customer so our price and performance are unbeatable.
Every cable is hand-crafted in our facility to your specific order.
(Made in the USA)
The Path to Pure Music
Welcome to Zentara Cables....World Class audio cables.
© 2010 by Zentara Cables